Channing Tatum Network

There is no official word on whether Chan or Jenna will appear in the film.

Another chapter in the popular Step Up franchise is on the way. Deadline reports that Summit Entertainment is negotiating with screenwriter John Swetnam to provide a screenplay for Step Up 5 and that the current plan calls for the sequel to unite cast members from all the previous films.

Step Up, released in 2006, starred Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan. The first sequel, Step Up 2: The Streets, followed in 2008 with Tatum making a brief cameo appearance. Step Up 3D then hit in 2010 with a fourth film, Step Up Revolution, seeing a release last summer. If the pattern so far holds true, fans should expect Step Up 5 in 2014.

Swetnam is best known for the upcoming projects Evidence and Black Sky.

SOURCE

1. darcia brown says:

hey channing i loved the vow it was so romantic and i really loved 21 jump street it was very funny your so handsome.

2. Yollie says:

That will be one gorgeous baby!!! Congrats, Tatum Family!

3. Marlene Osier says:

No I would not watch the musical unless Channing was in it.

4. Dini says:

You bet those skimpy lil thongs I would watch it! But then again I would watch ANYTHING with Channing Tatum in it. But if he is NOT going to be in the sequel or prequel–well the other guys are hot– but just not quite as hot as Channing–so then like uhhh whatz the point!!??

5. Sharon says:

I would luv to see Magic Mike Sequal BUT, Channing has to be dancing. He made the show, no doubt. He has moves beyond moves. He’s totally Sexy & Hot! Why would he not dance? HE MADE THE SHOW!

6. Justine says:

I’d really love to see Channing in more and more movies ! But what I’d love most, is to see him playing with Lacey Chabert ! I think they can make a cute couple on screen !

If you agree with me, please sign my petition here :

Thank you !

7. Big Mac! says:

he better not be dead you can’t kill off duke thats the whole poin of Gi joe just like anikin is the whole point of star wars!

8. […] Channing Tatum Network’s 1st Official Contest here. The prize? A calender that were specifically made for Channing’s new movie, “The […]

9. shanika overton says:

Hi Channing Tatum How are you doin? I see you have some more movies coming out.I cant wait int’il your movies come out.I haven’t been on facebook lately.becaus somebody try too use my facebok page.I have to get it update.but you can email me on twitter.I have twitter too.Will keep in touch.Tell your wife I said hi.Ya’ll have a good weekend.Take care.And God Bless.Friend and fan.Shanika.Ovrton

10. Lisa Verdin-Bowen says:

Congrats to ALL with your future endeavors.

I do hope to see him and his wife acting together again as their chemistry shows on and off the screen.

Here’s hoping for the best for ALL in 2011 and many years to come.