In an ideal world, we would all be able to enjoy a natural diet full of healthful fare that provides us with the optimum level of nutrition and fortifies our immune systems against the diseases and ailments that inundate our bodies.
Eating healthy requires planning, effort, and, in some cases, more money. Some people are able to stock up on immune system booster foods on a regular basis.
For those who cannot, the next best and the easier thing is to take immune-boosting supplements from botanistry.com/shop/boosting-ambers as part of our daily routine.
WHY DO I NEED IMMUNITY-BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS?
COVID. Cold and flu season. Having dealt with a pandemic for over a year — and the stress of lost income and lockdown. Right now, we need all the help we can get to pump up our immune systems.
BENEFITS OF A HIGH IMMUNE SYSTEM
To gauge the benefits of having a strong immune system, it may actually be easier to first consider the signs of a weak immune system.
• You are constantly tired, weak, and stressed.
• You seem to catch every “bug” that goes around.
• You recover from illnesses, infections, injuries, and other ailments much more slowly than other people.
• You regularly suffer from gut problems that were not a problem before — constipation, flatulence, diarrhea, indigestion, etc.
When you have a robust immunity, however:
• You have the energy to do the things you need to do.
• You don’t tire as easily.
• Your mood is balanced.
• You get sick infrequently, and when you do, your recovery is quick.
• You don’t get as many infections as those around you.
• Your gastrointestinal system appears to be functioning well.