When it comes to cake, there are a few things that you should consider before ordering. Here are four tips to help you choose the right supplier for your cake needs:
1. Size and price: Make sure to order the right size and price range for your event. Too small or too large a cake may be cost prohibitive, or not fit everyone’s taste.
2. Variety: It’s important to have a variety of flavours and styles to choose from so that everyone can find their favourite cake services in Toronto.
3. Timing and delivery:The sooner you order, the sooner your cake will be delivered! Make sure to factor in the time needed to decorate and serve the cake.
4. Custom orders: If you have specific requirements or requests for your cake, consider speaking with your chosen supplier about custom orders. This can add an extra level of detail and customization to your cake experience, making it more special for you and your guests!
5. Selecting a supplier: Look at the delivery trucks for your chosen bakery to get an idea of how fresh the product is and how quickly it could be delivered to you. Be wary of food trucks that deliver bakery items directly from the back of their truck – this generally means that the cake may not be as fresh or as well cared for as if there were other processes in place between delivery and consumption.