What is a garden lawn?
Specially grown to the highest standards; Garden grass is a luscious, weed-free green lawn that is grown for use in a variety of locations including gardens, front gardens, schoolyards, community areas, and much more.
Garden grass is a great way to cover bare, dirty soil and get a beautiful, shiny lawn immediately without waiting for seedlings to grow; But it also has many benefits to offer, including being eco-friendly and climate savvy! You can buy turf through https://www.hawkesburyturf.com.au/ordering.html.
Surprise benefits of garden grass:
- Did you know that grass provides a significant amount of much-needed oxygen while trapping unwanted air pollution? Also, grass has a natural cooling effect even greater than that provided by trees, which is very beneficial for climate control.
- Dust, smoke, exhaust gases, and other unpleasant air pollutants are a huge problem for our society today; especially in urbanized areas. However, Turf captures these unwanted harmful contaminations and filters them into your soil, making the air significantly safer to breathe!
- The grass is very resistant to water and is excellent at controlling erosion. Without grass, the impact of heavy rains would ruin masses of valuable and fertile soil. Turf intelligently filters and cleans the water it comes in contact with, allowing it to drain smoothly without causing major damage.
- Turf is a natural sound absorber and can reduce sounds by 8-10 decibels, which is ideal for blocking out unwanted traffic noise in busy residential areas.
- Garden grass can significantly increase the value of your property and create a much happier environment within your home. Only the visual image of a lush green floor has a far greater appeal than concrete, gravel, pebbles, or sand. You and your family will be much more inclined to go out and enjoy your garden if you are greeted by a comfort mat.